Play around with different shapes of rhinestones and glue on finished polished nails
Nails by Tasha @tk_lavsh
Meet Grace Pae, a beautiful person inside and out and an amazing Makeup Artist! Her hair is so fun to work on!
the color: Warm Medium Brown base with warm golden highlights/ombre
the cut: Medium length layers, she has thick hair so removed just enough layers to give movement
the style: with 1 1/4 curling iron did beach waves and curled away from the face
the products: Seven Mousse on the roots and Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Oil in the ends
Love this type of braid that I just learned! Also called “mermaid braids” It really is super easy! Try the step by step tutorial:
1) Gather hair to one side & secure with a band
2) Take a thin strand of hair & wrap around the band to hide
3) Split your pony in 2
4) Do a normal braid to one strand
5) Repeat on the other strand
6) Tie both braids at the bottom
7) Take bobby pins to pin both braids a long the middle of the braids….and DONE!
It’s finally here! NEW Melody Ehsani Holiday 2012 Collection. Love all her creations and love working with her!
Here are some of her collections…definitely check out the rest on www.MelodyEhsani.com
Here’s the lookbook to the collection we did. Alana Dawn with the makeup works and I, Azelle did hair works.
Photographer: Mike Quain
Makeup: Alana Dawn
Model: Sulem Calderon
Art Director: Rory Rockmore