I turned this pigtail rope braid into a crown braid! It was super simple! Getting a hang of the rope braid is a little confusing initially, but watch the tutorial and you’ll get the hang of it!
We all love the high bun! It’s our go to when your hair is dirty, you can dress it up for an event or just throw it up when you don’t have time. There are different ways to do it too! Here’s a way for finer hair and you want that big bun (without a donut)
Step by Step:
- Tie hair high up
- take 2 sections
- twist opposite and cross over
- repeat until the end and tie with a hair tie
- wrap twist around the high pony and adjust until it’s as you like it!
Another simple hair tutorial! Before I started this textured pigtail braid hairstyle, I used my favorite deep waver. I shared it on a previous tutorial here: Deep waves It gives you loose wave texture, my favorite!
Watch the video and Enjoy!
Another successful event! July 1 we were able to talk with the graduating future professionals of Paul Mitchell Pasadena. It was inspiring to inspire these amazing individuals. After the workshop, we got asked advice and were able to give hope. Our workshops are about having a positive mindset, goal setting and creating like minded individuals to keep ourselves and each other accountable of our goals. We created a custom workbook to keep us all in a constant state of growth!
Thank you so much Paul Mitchell Pasadena for having us!!
If you’re interested in our events, please feel free to contact us Love@LadyArtLooks.com
Here’s another super simple hairstyle for medium to long hair. It’s my version of a twisted half up style. All you need are 2 bobby pins!
Step by Step:
1) Curl your hair
2) Start at your part, I had a side part and twist and grab hair at the same time
3) Continue to your temples and start twisting just the hair strand
4) when you reach the end of your hair fatten the twisted strand by pulling pieces from it, make sure to keep holding on to the end of the twist
5) pin that twist back with a bobby pin
6) repeat on the opposite side… and done
Hi! So I wanted to update a video I did a few months back, I added how I curl my bangs to get that sexy side sweep look (or what we consider bangs, mine are pretty long) and plus so many of my clients always ask how I curl my hair so here it is….
and I don’t use much products, for sure a leave in spray with heat protectant for before and a light hairspray for after, I love Kenra 9
Step by Step:
- part all of your hair down the middle and place on each side
- take horizontal sections and clip away hair you won’t be curling (important)
- for medium to long hair use 1 1/4″ iron, thats medium large size just big enough to give you the loose waves you want
- your left side, point iron down and wrap hair around AWAY from the face
- your right side, keep iron down and wrap hair around the iron AWAY from the face
- keep curling
- for the fringe/bangs: take a pie shape, wide on the hairline from eyebrow to eyebrow and wrap all in iron towards the back
Testing out some new products today…
If you follow Azelle on instagram you will find out very quickly your properly taught me how to braid. lol
Benefit Watts Up Application and Review!