1. Combination scalp: To distribute the natural oils in your hair, bend over and brush your scalp and hair from back to front until the scalp tingles, then massage the scalp with your fingertips.
2.Static hair: To cut down on static electricity, dampen your hairbrush before brushing hair
3.Flaky scalp: If you suffer from a flaky scalp, try the following treatment every 2 weeks: section your hair and rub the scalp with a cotton pad saturated with plain rubbing alcohol. Let the alcohol dry, then brush your hair and rinse thoroughly with warm water, but don’t shampoo.
4. Fuller hair: To get a fuller look to your hair style, bend over so your hair falls forward and blow the underneath layers dry first.
5. Permed hair: to perk up permed hair between shampoos, lightly mist your hair with fresh water and push the curls into place with your fingers.
6. Dull hair: Dull, lifeless hair can be a sign of a poor diet, try cutting down on cholesterol and fats.
7. After hair color: wait at least 48 hours after coloring hair to shampoo it. Every time you wet hair you open the cuticle, so give hair time to seal in the color, and rinse with cool water
8. Sun spray: When you’re always out in the sun, spray in a sunscreen to protect color treated hair from the sun’s color altering effects.
9. Product buildup: Hair sprays, mousses, gels and other styling aids tend to build up over time, despite judicious shampooing and rinsing. If you find this happening, buy a clarifier, which removes product buildup with out stripping essential oils. Make your own by mixing one part vinegar with 20 parts water.
10. Avoid breakage: Avoid using a brush on wet hair, because it is subject to breakage. Comb out snarls