Color Combo Mondays
using the naked palette
1. On your lower lid apply pistol using a flat brush.
2. Apply busted to the inner and outer crease using a stiffer blending brush. #217 from MAc
3. Blend the colors together using the color TEASE, softly brush the color across your crease with a fluffy blending brush #224 from MAC
4. To deepen the shadow (night out) use black out only on the outter crease and bring it down towards your lower lash line for a smokey eye.
5. Then highlight your eye using bootycall, apply it right below your brow bone.
6. Shade and shape your brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Palette.
7. Then top off the look by apply reflects gold glitter from MAC on top of the lower part of the lid.
8. Finish the look by applying femme fatal lashes from house of lashes to your lash line.
Brows from Anastasia Beverly Hills and
Lashes are Femme Fatale from House of Lashes
Reflects Glitter from MAC
For my foundation I used a mixture of makeup forever #123 and studio fix fluid NC35, highlighted my areas with NC20 full coverage concealer from MAC, then set it with medium plus mineralized powder.
Happy Monday to you ALL!!!