Ocean Blue Makeup Tutorial
2. Then I took Omega eye shadow from MAC and softly swept it across my crease using a blending brush, Using Vanilla pigment I applied it to my highlight.
3. With a flat brush take velocity blue shadow from Sugarpill and apply it just to the outer crease.
4. Then you want to take it down to your lower lash line and apply with with a pencil brush. I pack it on so it can give me more color.
5. I took seedy pearl from MAC and applied in to my tear duct.
6. Now take a liquid liner, I used urban decays 24/7 liner and winged out my eyeliner.
7/8. Apply Ardell Double up Lash #203 to finish up the look .
For the lips below I mixed In synch lipliner
from MAC all over my lips and topped it off with pink lemonade lip glass.
Sugar Pill Velocity. Such a pretty blue!!!
As you all know I use anastasia beverly hills brow genius and pro palette. Get it here.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Its perfect for the summer!!!
Love you guys!