Our Beautiful bride Mimi,
Our Beautiful bride Mimi,
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow
If you have tried this product then you would know exactly why its one of my favorites!!! This brow Pomade is completely smudge proof, water proof, fade proof! Using an angle brush you can apply as much or as little product as you want, which makes the application easy. I apply more product on the brush when I’m defining the lower part of my brow, whats left over on my brush, thats what I use to shade in my brows. The best part about it is, Im only using ONE product. DipBrow Pomade comes in 5 different colors. You can Purchase them here.
I LOVE using this product as my highlight, it works just as it says, CREASELESS! this product is full coverage and sits perfectly onto the skin without making you look like you have a ton of makeup on.
3. NYX Glitter Gel Liner
Glitter is always fun to wear! These eye liners are super affordable and you can find them at your local Target store. They come in a variety of colors.
4. Morphe Brushes
Love these Morphe brushes, they are super affordable quality brushes!
I have to do a different post on my favorite brushes because their are way too many!!!
5. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
and the naked 3…. I love the natural pinks!!!
i heart you!
Who wants to see a tutorial for this look?!!
I used Ardell Double Up Lashes #203 to get this look!
Come back tomorrow to see the full tutorial!
I love how soft this look turned out.I have a tutorial for this look that I will post soon .Hopefully by the end of the day. Feeling real sick today and I gotta get better for our makeup class on Sunday.
Have a great day!! See you guys soon.
If you guys have been following me i LOVE doing colored eye shadow looks that are wearable.
I also applies 2 different lashes to the same look so you can see the difference between a dramatic lash and a natural lash.
1. Apply an eyeshadow base all over your lid. I used painterly from MAC. This is a good base that you can use with any eye shadow color.
2. Take a black shadow, I used The black shadow from the Naked2 palette from Urban Decay but you can use any brand you have. Create a V shape at the outer corner of your eye.
3. With a blending brush apply a soft brown shadow to blend the colors together. I used texture from MAC.
4. Now with a flat brush apply Parrot Shadow from MAC right next to the black shadow. Note: apply only to the bottom half of your lid, don’t go above the crease.
5.Usng a dark black kohl pencil apply it to your waterline. I used Smolder from MAC.
6. Then create a winged eyeliner using urban decays 24/7 liquid eyeliner, perversion.
7. Apply Lashes to your lash line. In the photo above I used Double up Lashes #205 from Ardell Lashes.
Im using more of a Natural Lash on the photo below.
These are the lashes used in the photo above, I LOVE that they have more lashes on the end of the lash. Ardell Lashes Edgy #401
And for those of you who ask what colors I use on the Anastasia Pro Palette. I use the darker color on the “dark brown” combo to line the bottom part of my brow and the darker color on the “strawburn” combo to fill in my brow.
Hello Ladies and Gents!!
I posted this look on my instagram a few days ago for my Mothers Day Look,
I finally have time to write out what I used.
1. After applying a shadow primer all over your lid you are going to want to use Naked Pigment from MAC right below your brows.
2. Using a blending brush you are going to want to softly brush Saddle from MAC across your crease.
3. Then you are going to highlight the center of your lid with Naked Pigment using a flat brush.
4. With a pencil brush, take sketch eyeshadow from MAC and brush it across your lower lid right below your lash line. You can also blend into your water line like I did or you can use a brown eyeliner.
Contour and Highlight
I am using Studio Fix Fluid NC 35 all over my face
Highlight: with NC20 Full Coverage Concealer from MAC
Contour: NC50 Full Coverage Concealer From MAC
I wanted a matte finish so I used embrace me lip liner
from MAC all over my lips.
I hope you guys enjoyed this. Let me leave me feed back on my instagram or youtube!! I would love to hear back what you want to see next!!!
Day 3 on my NUME wand
Today is my 3rd day of the same curls from my NUME wand. On the first day of curls my hair looks similar to the photo below, the curls are tighter.As the days go on my curls loosen and start to look like a natural beach wave.
The trick… I brush my hair with my fingers and use dry shampoo to keep it fresh. I don’t like to wash my hair everyday because it strips it from its natural oils and it also takes forever to do. haha
To see how i use my NUME WAND click here.
Back view of my curls, love how my curls look the 2nd and 3rd day.
Love you guys!
Belleto Studio Review
I finally have time to write about the Belleto Studio System. Above is a photo of how my foundation turned out after using the Belleto Airbrush System.
I used colors F3 for my whole face and F5 where you would contour to give my face some definition. I like how the foundation turned out, it gives you a matte finish almost like you set it with powder.
The application is easy, you place a few drops into the cup of the system and you spray it on, I like to spray my foundation on when the dial is on med, then slowly release the product onto my face in a circular motion so that the product gets placed evenly.
The photo above was taken after 5 hours of wear. What do you think?
to purchase use the promo code “alanadawn” (lowercase)
until next time,
Makeup of the Day:
Since all of you wanted to know these colors here they are
The colors and steps are very simple.
Step 1: Apply Amber lights from MAC all over your lid with a flat brush
Step 2: The softly brush soft brown across your crease with a blending brush.
Step 3: Apply rice paper from MAC on your highlight.
Step 4: finish the eyes by applying house of lashes in the style bombshell to your lash line.
I did my brows using the Anasatasia brow genius kit.
Apply Lady Danger all over your lips and use a dab of
clear gloss right on the center of your lips.