1. Apply white eyeliner all over the lower part of your lid, with your finger make sure the eyeliner is spread evenly throughout your lid.
2. Take Mehron Silver Pigment powder ( this color is so bright and it is only $9) and apply it with a flat brush to the center of your lid.
3. Using a pencil brush apply black eye shadow (carbon from MAC) in the inner and outer crease, then your going to blend the crease together with a soft grey brown. I used copperplate from MAC.
4. Line your water line with a black kohl pencil to get a deep dark black, then set the liner with black eye shadow (carbon from MAC) Take the black show down past your lower lash line to get give yourself a smokey eye technique.
5. On the inner corner of my eye I highlighted it with the silver pigment, Mehron Powder. This brightens up the whole look. I also Highlight right below my brow with vanilla pigment from MAC.
6. Next I gave myself winged eyeliner using Urban Decay’s black liquid eyeliner and also gave a point in the inner corner of my eye.
7. Last but not least I finished up this look using Ardell Double Up Lashes #20
I love these lashes!! They top off the whole look.
To all of you who come and check our blog daily. I just wanted to give a special
THANK YOU to each and every one of you!!!! You guys make me love what I
do. Please leave me comment and let me know what you want to see next!!!