Lipstick color combo…
Lipstick color combo…
Hello my loves,
I did these eyes last week and I finally got to edit the video
to these sparkly eyes.
Who doesn’t want to learn how to brighten up your eyes right?
What You Need…
1. Smoked Palette from Urban Decay
2. Brown script from MAC or Sienna from Anastasia Beverly Hills
3. Vanilla Pigment
4. Chocolate brow dip from Anastasia Beverly Hills for your brows.
5. Ardell Lashes #113 and #118
6. Duo Lash Glue
7. Naked Foundation from Urban Decay #6.0 for your face.
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit.
9. Reflect Gold Glitter MAC
10. Urban Decay black liquid liner.
11. NYX snow cap lipstick
12. C-thru gloss from MAC
above is a closer look at the makeup
and below is what the smoked palette from Urban Decay Looks Like.
Click the video below to watch how to do this look step by step.
I try to make it easy as possible for you guys.
Dont forget to subscribe so I can keep making these videos for you guys.
Have a wonderful day!
Red Coral Ombre Lips
Hello Ladies and gents! hope you are all having an amazing day filled with LOVE
and laughter! I’ve had a few people ask me to do a tutorial on
OMBRE Lips so here it is! 2 lip products and
some concealer to sharpen it up.
1. You want to line your lips with this Cherry Lip
liner from MAC and slightly fill them in.
and press your lips together until you see the
two colors blend together.
3.To sharpen up your lips you want to
take a flat brush and some concealer,
and clean around your lips.
People think that they have to sit for hours for their makeup to look perfect.
In the next few weeks
I will show you tips and tricks on how to do your makeup
so it looks pretty, perfect, and simple.
Here is a quick tip… This is one pigment from MAC,
swipe it across your lid.
and apply natural Demi Wispie Lashes from Ardell.
One Eye shadow, eyeliner is optional, some lashes and your ready to go!!!
I was at my sons school for his birthday and all the little
5 year old girls kept looking
at my eyes and saying they were pretty hahah.
My son was so proud saying thats MY mom!
hahah Kindergartens are way too cute!
See you tomorrow!
Hello my Ladies!!!
Here is a look I did last week. I finally have a Saturday off and I am able to share
what I used to get this beautiful Fall Look.
Above is a Step by Step pictorial. Making it easier for you to see
what I used and where I used it.
Step 1. Use soft ochre paint pot from MAC and apply all over your lid, then apply matte bone shadow to your lower part of your lid using a flat brush
Step 2. using a tapered blending brush apply matte deep teal to the outer corner of your crease (your deep crease)
Step 3. With your #217 brush (its a stiffer blending brush) apply matte plum on your lower lid right before the matte deep teal. Now on your lower lid the gradient of colors should go from light to dark.
Step 4. using a tapered blending brush #224 from MAC, apply matte navy across your crease.
Step 5. Using the rim brightner from Tarte Cosmetics, apply in your waterline.
Step 6. Take Anastasia black covet liner and apply it to the inner and outer corner or your waterline.
Step 7. Lastly I winged out black liner on my upper lash line, I used urban decay 24/7 black liquid liner.
I finished the look using House of Lashes in Feline.
To get nicely shaped brows I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Palette.
BTW… Dont you love the separated eyeliner on my waterline?
I don’t like how the white eyeliner looks on me alone,I tried this look and love it!
One of my favorite things right now!!! Dose of Colors lip gloss, Sunshine Kisses.
Until next time!!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Color Combo Mondays
using the naked palette
1. On your lower lid apply pistol using a flat brush.
2. Apply busted to the inner and outer crease using a stiffer blending brush. #217 from MAc
3. Blend the colors together using the color TEASE, softly brush the color across your crease with a fluffy blending brush #224 from MAC
4. To deepen the shadow (night out) use black out only on the outter crease and bring it down towards your lower lash line for a smokey eye.
5. Then highlight your eye using bootycall, apply it right below your brow bone.
6. Shade and shape your brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Palette.
7. Then top off the look by apply reflects gold glitter from MAC on top of the lower part of the lid.
8. Finish the look by applying femme fatal lashes from house of lashes to your lash line.
Brows from Anastasia Beverly Hills and
Lashes are Femme Fatale from House of Lashes
Reflects Glitter from MAC
For my foundation I used a mixture of makeup forever #123 and studio fix fluid NC35, highlighted my areas with NC20 full coverage concealer from MAC, then set it with medium plus mineralized powder.
Happy Monday to you ALL!!!
Ocean Blue Makeup Tutorial
2. Then I took Omega eye shadow from MAC and softly swept it across my crease using a blending brush, Using Vanilla pigment I applied it to my highlight.
3. With a flat brush take velocity blue shadow from Sugarpill and apply it just to the outer crease.
4. Then you want to take it down to your lower lash line and apply with with a pencil brush. I pack it on so it can give me more color.
5. I took seedy pearl from MAC and applied in to my tear duct.
6. Now take a liquid liner, I used urban decays 24/7 liner and winged out my eyeliner.
7/8. Apply Ardell Double up Lash #203 to finish up the look .
For the lips below I mixed In synch lipliner
from MAC all over my lips and topped it off with pink lemonade lip glass.
Sugar Pill Velocity. Such a pretty blue!!!
As you all know I use anastasia beverly hills brow genius and pro palette. Get it here.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Its perfect for the summer!!!
Love you guys!
Who wants to see a tutorial for this look?!!
I used Ardell Double Up Lashes #203 to get this look!
Come back tomorrow to see the full tutorial!
I love how soft this look turned out.I have a tutorial for this look that I will post soon .Hopefully by the end of the day. Feeling real sick today and I gotta get better for our makeup class on Sunday.
Have a great day!! See you guys soon.
If you guys have been following me i LOVE doing colored eye shadow looks that are wearable.
I also applies 2 different lashes to the same look so you can see the difference between a dramatic lash and a natural lash.
1. Apply an eyeshadow base all over your lid. I used painterly from MAC. This is a good base that you can use with any eye shadow color.
2. Take a black shadow, I used The black shadow from the Naked2 palette from Urban Decay but you can use any brand you have. Create a V shape at the outer corner of your eye.
3. With a blending brush apply a soft brown shadow to blend the colors together. I used texture from MAC.
4. Now with a flat brush apply Parrot Shadow from MAC right next to the black shadow. Note: apply only to the bottom half of your lid, don’t go above the crease.
5.Usng a dark black kohl pencil apply it to your waterline. I used Smolder from MAC.
6. Then create a winged eyeliner using urban decays 24/7 liquid eyeliner, perversion.
7. Apply Lashes to your lash line. In the photo above I used Double up Lashes #205 from Ardell Lashes.
Im using more of a Natural Lash on the photo below.
These are the lashes used in the photo above, I LOVE that they have more lashes on the end of the lash. Ardell Lashes Edgy #401
And for those of you who ask what colors I use on the Anastasia Pro Palette. I use the darker color on the “dark brown” combo to line the bottom part of my brow and the darker color on the “strawburn” combo to fill in my brow.