Hello Dolls, This is the makeup I did for my birthday.
I love this look! you can use this exact look for these upcoming holidays!
Hope you like it!
1. Apply smolder from MAC (black kohl pencil) on the inner and outer corner of your lids.
2. Using a pencil brush take some carbon (MAC black shadow) and buf out the black shadow.
3. With a blending brush and brownscript from MAC apply it to your crease, to soften up the look.
4. Using a flat brush take Mehron GOLD pigment and apply it to the
center of your lid.
5. Using Boot Black Liquid Liner from MAC wing out your eye liner.
6. Apply Ardell Lashes #131 for a more Natural Holiday look.
Here are some more angles. LOVE!!!!