Hi loves, i felt like getting creative the other day and decided to do a fun
St. Patricks Day look. Here are the steps…
1. Apply “tipsy’ eyeshadow from SUGAR PILL all over your lid using a flat makeup brush.
2. Next take an angle brush and draw a line across your crease. I used black track gel liner from MAC.
3. Using a pencil shader brush take some black shadow and blend above the crease. focus more on the middle part of the crease.
4.Using Urban Decay liquid liner, take a very thin eyeliner brush and apply the liner right above your upper lash line.
5.Then take a black shadow and smudge the shadow below your lower lash line to get the smokey effect.
6. Apply your lashes. I used Ardell lashes, Demi Pixies.
7. Apply the glitter (optional you would want to do this before lashes) take clear eye lash glue
apply it to the green part only and then lay green NYX glitter right on top.
8. FINAL LOOK!!!