Simple Smokey Eyes
Did you ever realize how easy it is to do a smokey eye?!
This is the best smokey eye technique when you have about 10-15min to get ready.
Plus look how much bigger it makes your eyes look!!!
You want to apply a primer all over your lid so the makeup could stay.
(you can apply a darker primer on your lower lid so the shadow comes on dark,
I usually use black liner and blend it in) Using the Tarte Cosmetics Holiday Palette.
1. Using a flat brush you want to apply #1 on your lower lid
2. Then with a blending brush, blend #2 right onto your crease blending all the
3. Using a flat brush use #3 right below your brow bone to highlight your eyes.
4. to get the smokeyness below your lower lash like you want to use a
black eyeliner in your water line.
5. Then with a pencil brush use the color #1 right below your lower lash line,
then with a stiffer blending brush softly blend #4 right below #1.
6. Finish off the look with Tarte Cosmetics precision liner and #33 lashes from Salon Perfect.
I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy smokey eye!
Ill see you in the next post!