A super easy updo you can do on yourself!
1. Part your hair (side looks cute with this look)
2. Section out the front hair and braid, make sure to secure the braid with a band
3. Gather the rest of the hair in the back and tie a ponytail. Braid that tail
4. Take the end of that tail and wrap it around the ponytail. Secure with bobby pins. Now you have a big, braided bun
5. Take the 2 front braids, coming from both sides of the ear and wrap those around the big braided bun.
and you have your self a cute, quick updo!