1. On a bare lid apply an eye shadow base primer all over your lid, I used the color painterly, This will help keep your eyeshadow from crease and also will intensify the color of the eyeshadow.
2. Using a blending brush apply coral eyeshadow from MAC Pro store directly into your crease.
3. On the outer corner of your eye, right above and below your lash line apply cranberry eyeshadow from MAC using a flat eyeshadow brush.
4. Using an angle brush I lined my eyes using a dark brown eyeshadow, espresso from MAC, using eyeshadow creates a softer liner making it look more romantic. Don’t forget to line right below your lower lash line as well.
5. Now apply your favorite lash, I used House of Lashes, Noir Fairy.
Above are different angles for this romantic look.
Have a wonderful Day!