Something about MATTE
I love matte shadows! When I saw this palette I HAD to have it!!!
The palette below is from Tarte Cosmetics .
Before applying the shadow make sure to prime your eyes with and eyeshadow base,
this will keep your eyeshadow looking fresh the whole day!
1. Using a flat brush apply #1 right below your brow for your highlight.
2. Then take the #2 color and apply across your lower lid.
3. I like to add a tiny bit of color so I added the purple #3 to the outer corner of my eye. Use a blending brush to do this.
4. Then blend the purple using the brown shadow #4 and a blending brush. brush up towards your crease.
5.To blend all the colors together use #5 a soft brown in your crease.
6.Use the eyeliner it comes with in your waterline, And smoke out the liner using the purple shadow #3.
7. Line your eye with the #4 color using an angle brush. Wet the brush a little bit with fix+ spray from MAC.This will help you get a ore precise line.
8. Then we add the lashes!!! using DUO, and I used bubble gum lashes from Alash
Until Next Time!