1. Prep your damp hair using David Evangelista Airlift Plump.
2. Evenly spread it through out your head.
3. Blow dry your hair in sections with a round brush
4.Now take a curling iron, I used a 1 inch curling iron.
twist your hair around the iron and hold it there for about 5-10 secound.
repeat the process until your head if full of curls.
5. Take a brush and softly brush out some of the curls.
6. Finish the look by using my new favorite hair spray! David Evangelista HD hold hairspray.
You can purchase the products I used here at www.DavidEvangelistabeauty.com I love especially love the hair spray!