1. Apply painterly paint pot from Mac all over your lid.
2. Using a blending brush apply sienna to your crease.
3. Next apply orange soda to blend out the crease. (Apply right above sienna)
4. Using a pencil brush apply black diamond into the inner and outer crease. Then softly blend out.
5. Apply gold glitter from MAC to the center of your lid. Brighten the gold by wetting it with water, Apply black gel liner from MAC to your lash line.
6. Then apply pixie luxe lashes from House of Lashes.
7. Your Final Look.
I used cherry lip liner from MAC on my entire lip and used Mahogany Lipliner to shade the corner of my lips.
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Love you all!
Xo, Alana Dawn