Another super fun and easy holiday hair tutorial! I call this the High Ponytail Twist because that’s exactly what it is!
Here’s the step by step breakdown for you:
1) Tie a high pony tail, leave your front area out. The “horseshoe” or crown area
2) take the ponytail straight out and start twisting it
3) twist it to a bun and bobby pin in place
4) take the front part, (horseshoe/crown area), tease a little. Leave your fringe out if you have some
5) wrap the front part around the ponytail that is now a high bun
6) pin in place. Spray and your done!