The Bride of Frankenstein
1. First I painted my entire face white… with ben nye clown cake and a sponge. I purchased mine from Naimies.
2.Next you want to shade in your face with green and yellow face paint to create the shading. i used this click link.
3. To blend the colors, I used Ben Nye white powder to help me do this. It will also set the makeup.
-Make sure to do this after you do not want to use any more cream colors.
4. Then I used Face Paint to draw on my new brows, and gave myself stitches around my forehead and neck.
5. Next I created a purple smokey eye using Macs Parfait A’mour, seedy Pearl and Carbon eyeshadow. Then lined my eyes with black track eyeliner.
6. Using Smolder pencil from mac I lined my lips extending the my lips outwards. Then I filled them in with rebel and impassioned lipstick from MAC.
Another Angle of Frankenstein
We hope you guys are enjoying these looks!! Dont forget to follow our social medias
See you on the next post!!!