1. Apply Painterly Paint Pot all over the lid
2. Using a kohl pencil either brown or black apply it to the corners of your eye.
this will darken the color of your shadow.
Even if you use black shadow it can use a little help to be darker.
3. Next apply Carbon shadow from MAC on your crease right on top of the black kohl eyeliner.
4. To soften up the color and to make everything completely blended apply brownscript shadow from
MAC to your crease, above the black shadow.
5. Use pink bronze pigment and apply it to the center of your lower lid.
6. Then apply boot black liquid liner from MAC to your lash line.
7. Apply Lashes demi wispies from Ardell Lashes.