Hello loves! Today I had some time to play with the Electric Palette from Urban Decay.
The photo above is what I came up with! I LOVE how pigmented the colors are. I hate when you purchase
an eyeshadow and it look so beautiful and bright in the palette but you put it on, it looks so dual.
1. Apply the color “urban” to the center of your lid.
2. Next apply “savage” to your crease with a blending brush.
3. To highlight my brow bone I used the color “vanilla” pigment from MAC
4. Above your crease softly swift the color “slowburn” so there is more of a transition.
5. Apply a black liner to your waterline.
6. Apply the color “chaos” to your lower lash line using a pencil brush.
7. Next I used Tartes new liquid liner (It’s AMAZING!) to create my winged out eyeliner.
8. Finished the look off with Salon Perfects Wispies, I glued them on using Duo Adhesive.
I hope you enjoyed this look!
Have an amazing day!