HALLOWEEN IS HERE!!! MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR WHEN PUMPKIN
EVERYTHING IS AVAILABLE!!
AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PHOTO ABOVE I CHOSE TO START OFF HALLOWEEN
WITH A CORPSE BRIDE COSTUME LOOK. THIS TOOK ME A LITTLE OVER AN HOUR TO DO. BUT YOU
HAVE TO THINK I AM TAKING PHOTOS IN BETWEEN.
LETS GET STARTED WITH WHAT I USED:
1. Apply clown cake makeup from Ben Nye all over your face!!!
2. Then Apply the aqua blue from the Makeup Forever flash palette, apply it to your face with a sponge, shade around your eyes and chin.
3. Cover your brows with Elmers glue stick and conceal them with black face paint.
4. Then draw in some new brows above your real ones.
5. Apply black Eyeshadow all around your eyes, I highlighted my lid with royal blue shadow from MAC.
6. Then apply white eyeliner in your water line and slightly below your real lashes, creating your eyes to look a lot bigger.
7. Take the black face paint and line right where the white eyeliner ends creating a new lower lash line.
8. Then we are going to add these amazing lashes to finish up the look!!! Fright Night Lashes that have upper and lower lashes!!!
Click through more photos below!!! Make sure you check out more of our work on our
we love Halloween make sure to let us know what you want to see next!!!