Here’s another super simple hairstyle for medium to long hair. It’s my version of a twisted half up style. All you need are 2 bobby pins!
Step by Step:
1) Curl your hair
2) Start at your part, I had a side part and twist and grab hair at the same time
3) Continue to your temples and start twisting just the hair strand
4) when you reach the end of your hair fatten the twisted strand by pulling pieces from it, make sure to keep holding on to the end of the twist
5) pin that twist back with a bobby pin
6) repeat on the opposite side… and done