If you guys have been following me i LOVE doing colored eye shadow looks that are wearable.
I also applies 2 different lashes to the same look so you can see the difference between a dramatic lash and a natural lash.
1. Apply an eyeshadow base all over your lid. I used painterly from MAC. This is a good base that you can use with any eye shadow color.
2. Take a black shadow, I used The black shadow from the Naked2 palette from Urban Decay but you can use any brand you have. Create a V shape at the outer corner of your eye.
3. With a blending brush apply a soft brown shadow to blend the colors together. I used texture from MAC.
4. Now with a flat brush apply Parrot Shadow from MAC right next to the black shadow. Note: apply only to the bottom half of your lid, don’t go above the crease.
5.Usng a dark black kohl pencil apply it to your waterline. I used Smolder from MAC.
6. Then create a winged eyeliner using urban decays 24/7 liquid eyeliner, perversion.
7. Apply Lashes to your lash line. In the photo above I used Double up Lashes #205 from Ardell Lashes.
Im using more of a Natural Lash on the photo below.
These are the lashes used in the photo above, I LOVE that they have more lashes on the end of the lash. Ardell Lashes Edgy #401
And for those of you who ask what colors I use on the Anastasia Pro Palette. I use the darker color on the “dark brown” combo to line the bottom part of my brow and the darker color on the “strawburn” combo to fill in my brow.