How I use my NUME curling iron….
I always get asked about my hair, so here is exactly what I do to curl my hair.
1. Take a small section, about an inch in width.
2. Point the curling iron down and wrap your hair around the curling iron, make sure your wrapping your hair around going towards the back of your head.
3. Leave about 1-1.5 inches out, this will keep your hair from looking to perfect. I like my hair to look a little messy.
4. When your release your hair from the iron, immediatley pull your hair straight to get more of a natural loose curl.
5. Release the your hair after holding it straight for a couple seconds.
6. Comb your fingers through your curls.
Above is how the Nume wand looks, this is what I used to get this look.
Jewelry: Melody Ehsani Rolex earrings
Lashes: House of Lashes, in Feline
Brows: Anastasia Brow Genius
I hope you got something out of this.
Comment let me know what you want me to do next!! give me ideas!!