Catwalk Palette Tutorial
Anastasia Beverly Hills sent me their new catwalk palette last week and I finally got a chance to put the tutorial together. These coral and plum colors are probably my favorite colors that I like to wear on a daily basis.
1. Apply letter “b” color all over your lid, make sure to get your inner corner of your eye and your highlight (right below your brow bone)
2. Take letter “b” color and your going to place it on the inner and outer corner of your eye using a pencil brush.
3. Using a blending brush take the letter “A” color and brush it across your crease blending all the colors together.
4. You want to use a black eyeliner in your waterline, then take letter “E’ and smoke out the color right below your lower lash line, then blend letter “d” right below the black to soften up the look.
5. Deepen the inner and outer crease applying letter “E’ and line your lash line with an angle brush and letter “e” shadow.
6. Apply house of lashes Pixie Luxe to your lash line.
Dont forget to shape and shade your brows using anastasia beverly hills pro palette.
Then you have your final look!
Below is the anastasia pro palette.
Have a Wonderful Day!