Prom Look #1
Makeup of the Day
If you guys have been following me you obviously know I love makeup with a pop of color.I did the above makeup look using this palette from Urban Decay (click here)
I showed you the colors I used and placement in the photos above.
Prep: Apply Painterly paint pot from MAC all over your lid to keep your shadow from creasing, and it will brighten up the shadow as well.
1. Apply Maui Wowe shadow to the center of your lid with a flat brush.
2. on your inner crease apply grifter, you can mix in a bit of last call to brighten up the pink.
3. Apply chopper to your upper crease blending the colors together.
4. Next apply polyester bride to the highlight, right below your eyebrows using a flat brush.
5. Using a pencil brush, take mildew and smoke it out right below your lower lash line.
6. Take Oil Slick and apply it to the outer corner of your eye, on your top and lower lid.
8. Then shape and shade your brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius and Pro Palette.
Lipliner: Embrace Me from MAC line and slightly fill them in
Lipstick: Pink Nouveaufrom MAC
Gloss: Apply Angel Lipglass from MAC just to the center of your lips.
Face makeup is all Belleto Studio Airbrush Foundation! (F3 and F5)
What do you think? leave a comment on what look you want to se next or find me on instagram @alanadawn