So many of my clients ask how I do my soft beach wave curls, I finally made a video! Hope it helps! Here are a list of the products and tools I use pretty much all the time
Kenra Hot Spray– protects hair from heat
Kenra Silkening Mist– weightless shine that smells yummy!
Wet Brush – Key tool to giving it a soft look. Used on wet hair to help detangle (amazing!), but I use after curling on dry hair to blend the curls
BabyLiss Pro Nano Titanium Curling Iron– 1 1/4″ I loove this iron!!
Step by Step:
- on dry hair spray Kenra Hot Spray
- Part hair in half from center part down to nape and place on each side of shoulders
- section hair away (from bottom to top of crown)
- take medium amount of hair and curl AWAY from face
- continue until one side of your hair is done
- repeat on opposite side
- spray Kenra Silkening Mist all throughout for shine
- ***KEY to soft waves*** brush hair with wet brush