Another part of my Comic Series, Poison Ivy!
Again the most important part is the color and the black lines.
That is what makes it more cartoon like oh and
of course the contacts are a big deal too
Kryolan and Ben Nye Face Paints
Glue Stick from Target
Colored Hair Spray
Lashes from Fright Night Glam
- Cover brows with glue stick, wait to dry.
- Then cover with white Ben Nye Clown Cake
- Set with Baby powder
- Using a neon green face paint from Kryolan neon palette, pat all over the face to shade face green.
- Paint eye brows with an orange face paint.
- I used a bright melon gold pigment for my eyeshadow.
- Used black gel eyeliner for my eyeliner and to create lines around my face
- Lashes are from mesmerizing, fright night glam.
- color lips with a liquid matte lipstick
- apply yellow contacts
- spray hair orange using be wild jerome russell sprays.
- then make a leaf crown.
- shade and color in neck line with black face paint
- have fun