A Valentines Day Look. I was inspired by a photo Naomi aka Vegas_Nay on instagram posted weeks back.
Here is what I used…
1. Using a Flat brush apply Seedy Pearl from MAC to your highlight
2. I used Fuchsia Blush from MAC (pro product) on the inner and
outer crease of my eye. Apply with a short dome brush
3.Then blend a soft matte pink, I used Girlie (MAC) in to your crease with a blending brush
4. Dab on a tiny bit of lash glue to your lower lid using your finger.
(this will allow the glitter to stick onto you lid.)
5. Then use a small stiff brush to dab on the glitter to the glue.
6. Apply Shadowy Lady (MAC) to your deep crease using a pencil brush and blend into the crease
7. With a smudge brush apply a mixture of Carbon (MAC) and Parfait Amour (MAC)
to your lower lash line.
8. The Apply winged eyeliner I used blacktrack from (MAC) and lashes #105 from Ardell