Different makeup looks on myself. Stay tuned for major projects, fun, and tutorials! its going to be fun!
We found these fun flamingo nails on pinterest and I wanted to show you step by step how easy it is to achieve
Pick a color you want the base to be.
1. With a very thin brush( I used its so easy nail brush polish) draw on the base of the flamingo.
2.Take a light pink polish and draw on a half circle on the tip of your nail.
3. With a dotting tool dot the eye with white nail polish.
4. With a thin brush draw a V shape for the flamingos beak. And dot an eye with black polish.
5. With white polish draw a line on top of the beak and finish it off with a clear coat.
I saw this on pinterst and got inspired. Hopefully sometime this week I will be able to do a tutorial on a couple of these eyeliners. so stay tuned!!!!
A super easy updo you can do on yourself!
1. Part your hair (side looks cute with this look)
2. Section out the front hair and braid, make sure to secure the braid with a band
3. Gather the rest of the hair in the back and tie a ponytail. Braid that tail
4. Take the end of that tail and wrap it around the ponytail. Secure with bobby pins. Now you have a big, braided bun
5. Take the 2 front braids, coming from both sides of the ear and wrap those around the big braided bun.
and you have your self a cute, quick updo!